Updates for PS2 version

yep cracking idea, and would be very interested in a patched blic ps2 version :D

kamy100, there is a gentleman on www.pesinsight.com who might be able to give you some advice, if you pm me i will tell you who, dont really want to blurt it out on here ;)

hey i am trying my best to patch the ps2 version too but i am currently messing with the demo. hey kamy can you give me the tools that you are using to edit the ps2 version.

are we any closer to ps2 patches yet? the waiting is killing me, lol...

markanddawn said:
are we any closer to ps2 patches yet? the waiting is killing me, lol...

:) Have patience it is not a quick process, need to develop the proper tools before anything can be done. Few people working on it so hopefully soon things will happen.

kamy can you please post the tools you are using in this thread as i want this thread to be the official ps2 editing thread. i tried looking in to pesinsight forums but i didnt find any tools.

well so far it is for sure that we can edit all the names including the xi teams and then patch it to your ps2 and you wont have anyproblems. but those are the very very basics. we are working on how to import graphics.

yep im interested i've finally got the ps2 version here in australia and would love it to be fixed up, cos when a white andy symonds comes into bowl its just not realistic :eek:
i think what needs to be included in a ps2 patch would be the official kits of every team, changed players faces for the major teams, added bat sponsors, tv overlay graphics (sky sports style?), different stumps, can we get pitchmats (cos i cant see any)?

what are the chances of getting say a sky sports style scoreboard system. it looks sweet on the ea 2005 game.

i was just wondering can anyone get this patch ? I've just come across this topic because im new to the forum.

Ok I have an update. Been getting help with this from someone who does a lot of Pro Evo patching, he is working on tools for importing kits etc. We tried using DKZ studio with some modifications to it but the results were not to good, so now working on speicific tools for the PS2 version. Will keep you all updated.

Users who are viewing this thread