User Pictures Thread

Because there's joking and then there's being racist. Whether you meant it or not, I took it as a racist slur and I always will do.

Just as this man is taking some offense to it, although i do get the inclination that he's "laying it on," a bit thick.

Because there's joking and then there's being racist. Whether you meant it or not, I took it as a racist slur and I always will do.

lol... but guys is'nt this wrong to say i was being racist?

evertonfan is a quarter Pakistani , last thing i want to hear is.

Last edited:
Like i said Usy, i'm sure Amir wont take an ounce of notice of the word in question, but people like me, and evidently evertonfan hate the word.

The question is, is the word you used, and all those other offensive "racist," comments fair on a community forum.

The answer is, and always will be, NO! It just simply isn't right, when i read it, I cringed a bit, i dont like the word one bit.

All this might be deleted as spam anyway(I don't think it was racist) but:

Jerry,Jerry,Jerry! :hpraise

If this is deleted then in my opinion it is incompetant moderating, it should either be left, on grounds of thread evolution. Or be moved to a new thread, and probably closed before an almighty fight gets going, but it just goes to show what the particular word has done, split a few people.

I'm trying to remain in the middle.

Last edited:
yeah but I use the word to make fun of people who are stupid enough to use it, and people who where stupid enough to create it, sarcasm type stuff..

I hate the word too, but it's there in the community, and evertonfan, I actully have suffered from this racial slur... so look who is talking...

Last edited:
But Usy, you say that ignorance is a killer, but you're being so ignorant here its untrue.

What i'm saying is probably what Colin would say, Or Zim, or any member of staff.

The word YOU used, and the other one which has been mentioned in this thread regarding black people, is simply not right on a community forum. Save it for you're friends. Dont use it here, people take offense as you've seen here.

People have different views. Some might take it racist. Some might take it and forget about it.

Last edited:
Thanks Usy, although i get the feeling you dont entirely mean it.

Look, i have said i can see the point that between two Pakistani individuals it could be classed as normal, but to a worldwide forums, it just isn't.

End of case?

Thanks Usy, although i get the feeling you dont entirely mean it.

Look, i have said i can see the point that between two stupid Pakistani individuals it could be classed as normal, but to a worldwide forums, it just isn't.

End of case?

please don't forget this..

and i was being kinda, funny by not really meaning it.. so it was not between us..

Just to point out to those reading this, i did not call 2 Pakistani people stupid, it was Usy changing my quote :p

Yeah i did.. making it clear, something rotten at PC i can see it crystal clear.

Ok, just to clarify the rules on this. We don't feel anyone should be using the p word or the n word regardless of their own race/ethnicity. As you all probably know there has been a big movement amongst American rappers to stop usage of the n term. I saw Usy's original post but considering that the word was in inverted commas and that Usy himself is Pakistani I decided to let it go. I agree that that could be seen as inconsistent moderating but I was looking at Usy's intent rather than his choice of words. I don't think it was an appropriate post in line with what I've said above but I chose not to delete it.
Any further questions to me via PM please. This thread is for pictures.

MOVING ON............heres my new pic taken at a fort/hill station near our city...:D

Attachments

• fort.jpg
    fort.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread