User Pictures Thread

you don't wan't me to post the MSN convo here, and i think drew would mind if i did, so i can't but if anyone wants any profe i will PM them, Duff-wannabee = Drew.

usy said:
you don't wan't me to post the MSN convo here, and i think drew would mind if i did, so i can't but if anyone wants any profe i will PM them, Duff-wannabee = Drew.
Yeah, you sent me some of it over MSN. He said stuff such as wanting to work at McDonald's etc. Doesn't mean he is a Duff wannabe though! :)

jk16_4 said:
cool..:)

sorry duff..it might as well be your last pic on this forum ! :p :D

extremely sorry guys..couldnt resist it AT ALL !! :p ;)
Awesome work JK, :clap simply superb, :hpraise you are a genius, :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise keep it up mate. :cheers :cheers :cheers reps for you :D :D :D

cricket doctor said:
Awesome work JK, :clap simply superb, :hpraise you are a genius, :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise keep it up mate. :cheers :cheers :cheers reps for you :D :D :D
I'd like to see you post your picture cricket doctor! I bet you don't have the guts.
And don't let JK put you off. :)

duffarama said:
Back on topic, any more pictures of PlanetCricket users people want to share with us?
Hmmm let me go and look :)

There we go! :)

The first one is during my KP style days and the second one well thats my laid back look :D

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 121
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 120
sweet haircut briggsey hahah mohawks are da bomb espieacly bleached ones

Briggsey said:
Hmmm let me go and look :)

There we go! :)

The first one is during my KP style days and the second one well thats my laid back look :D
I love the hair Briggsey. No wonder why you are so popular with the girls. :)
I am seroiusly getting one of those bleached mini-mowhawks like you after seeing that expedition. :cool:

lol, duff i like your hair style in your signature, BTW whoz the other two guys ?

usy said:
lol, duff i like your hair style in your signature, BTW whoz the other two guys ?
Edwin, my Youth Cluster podcast cohost and aussie1st (aka Sylvester).
Aussie1st did his hair up just for the photo! :D

cricket doctor said:
No, I don't. :D :D
I am not surprised cricket doctor! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread