User Pictures Thread

D

Deleted member 46200

lol Yeah it does, they are nice but I don't always wear because I am scare that I might drop it and break it...I did drop it once before :noway.
I only wear it to a special occasions or if its really sunny.[DOUBLEPOST=1505409957][/DOUBLEPOST]
wow you look lovely, smiling all the time I see :D
Very kind thanks x

D

Deleted member 46200

12916322_1096293337100390_8312545606661648409_o.jpg
Nice pic Looking cool dude, as you can see I also have sun glasses on was driving and the sun was in my eyes today as is the case in England at this time of year and no make up!!!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Nice pic Looking cool dude, as you can see I also have sun glasses on was driving and the sun was in my eyes today as is the case in England at this time of year and no make up!!!
Yeah That's why I choose ray ban polarized because it's really good for the sun...too bad there is not a lot of sun in England.
I will be going to Pakistan next month so I will be wearing it a lot :)
You don't need make up..don't know why some girls wear so much make up...it's not needed.

P

PrincessJade

Do i need to contact you to stay a member here? Sorry, i don't know if you're being friendly, or if you are in charge giving me instructions. lol sorry for being a forum noob. x

D

Deleted member 46200

Do i need to contact you to stay a member here? Sorry, i don't know if you're being friendly, or if you are in charge giving me instructions. lol sorry for being a forum noob. x
No not in charge at all just waiting for another female as this site is dominated by men had plenty of robots but no one since the summer, all good great to have you onboard if you want to chat feel free to contact me.

Best wishes Caroline x

P

PrincessJade

Aaawww thx hun. x. Problem is I don’t see an option for sending messages to people. x

Users who are viewing this thread