Username Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Since a Usernames thread was opened, asking people to explain why their usernames were as they are, some people have asked to have their username changed. Shake_12 has become indiancricketer, thanks to Barmy Army. If anybody has a request for their username to be changed then they can post it here and see what staff, admin and others can do for you. Bharat wanted this thread, so don't blame me!!! :D

Skateboarder2

(I'm thinking a good name for me- will post soon)

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I was just sarcastic. Why shift the blame on me if u didn't understand what I said.

...and if I wanted a thread I would start it on my own.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

It doesn't matter. People can now post their username requests here. I'm still thinking of a good name for me. :D

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok, but the admins here don't want to be changing Usernames on a regular basis. It's gets very confusing for the other users.
If you want a change, give a decent reason and you may have to wait a few months before we agree to change it again.

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Usernames should only be changed under special conditions, if you have a good reason, not just because you feel like a change. If you're one of the minority that actually need a name change, PM an admin, we really don't need a thread for it

squiz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Request Granted!

If you want your nick changed, PM an Admin or Global Moderator with a reason why and they'll decide to change it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread