vCash Donating/Begging Thread

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Meh! i need to play Black Jack but don't have any vcash to feed my habit? Any daft er I mean kind souls out there want to help my addiction....? Time was that i was the richest bloke on PC.....won 1500000000 on the World Cup in 2010. Used to give millions away...lost it all when the new vcash system came in....started drinking, hit the gutter, I can be found on the streets of Wolverhampton gargling ditties from the Sound of Music....help me make it back again......I dont mind the drinking and gargling but help me get out of Wolverhampton...please....

This has to be one of the best things I have read on this forum.

You could turn this in to a film. Wolverhampton-Slum Millionaire.

Last edited:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Need vcash so I'm betting 1500 in a game of tic-tac-toe

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Meh! i need to play Black Jack but don't have any vcash to feed my habit? Any daft er I mean kind souls out there want to help my addiction....? Time was that i was the richest bloke on PC.....won 1500000000 on the World Cup in 2010. Used to give millions away...lost it all when the new vcash system came in....started drinking, hit the gutter, I can be found on the streets of Wolverhampton gargling ditties from the Sound of Music....help me make it back again......I dont mind the drinking and gargling but help me get out of Wolverhampton...please....
I cry for you. Please give me your PayPal account number. I'll transfer some real money because vCash is too precious to lose.

Ashu54

Club Captain
Well gr8 to see unity of all members to help one member unfortunately I can't help Dutchad coz I don't have vcash either...... If I had vcash I would have definitely given 1/4 of it to him :yes

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Please donate some VCASH to me lost more than 10k because United failed to win against ARSENAL :(

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Anyone would like to donate 15k vCash to me to distribute it to the winner and runners-up manager in the my league?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please donate some VCASH to me lost more than 10k because United failed to win against ARSENAL :(
Donated 5k! ;)

----------

Anyone would like to donate 15k vCash to me to distribute it to the winner and runners-up manager in the my league?
10k to you! Cheers.:D

Users who are viewing this thread