Vector Art Request- Vcash Offered

just_cricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL!!!! What are you on about?

:p

What do you mean?

(Hopes KBC will state that Just_cricket should never pay vcash for graphics, and make convincing statement as to why.)

Seriously, since I did originally promise vcash, I'll give skrillerx_x 100k, as I like his the best, no offense to the others.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
vCash is the official currency here.

KBC added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

What do you mean?

(Hopes KBC will state that Just_cricket should never pay vcash for graphics, and make convincing statement as to why.)

Seriously, since I did originally promise vcash, I'll give skrillerx_x 100k, as I like his the best, no offense to the others.

Well mate, since you've already told it, i'm not gonna say anything new. It's upto you. :)

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey mate,my try.
Image Attached

Attachments

• jpduminy.png
    jpduminy.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 27

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Alrite mate, calm down a little. Was just letting him know that he is a fool, that's all.

You can't really be a fool, by giving out worthless money. You guys take this V-Cash thing way too seriously. The Begging thread is honestly the worst thread ever made. That's my 2 cents (or "V-Cash" as you prefer) on this...

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've never really bothered with vCash myself either. I was purely talking from a graphics side of things, as the work people gave him wasn't exactly what he asked for.

Threads and conversations like these are why I don't bother with the graphics forum anymore.

just_cricket

Club Captain
@skrillex_x I will give you 100k vcash if you make the background around your Duminy Vector transparent

And yeah, it's virtual cash, the only reason I like to have it is to offer it in my stories etc. to keep people interested.

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
cut.png

here i made it i think i can get quarter of the Vcash please if you want to give me

Meghraj_t added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

it is a cut not a vector

Users who are viewing this thread