Viewed on the net? Full Matches or Highlights?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Both Dish and DirecTV do nothing but 'daylight robbery'. Their prices for live cricket are ridiculously insane. Thats why I have stopped watching cricket on Dish Network (which I have at home).

I use a source that charges $10/month for all cricket. They are illegal, but I have been with them for more than 2 years and they have been 100% reliable to me.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Meh I just hate watching sport on my computer. I spend the rest of my time on it, it's got a smaller screen, I've gotta drag the lounge in... It just doesn't feel right. Better than nothing I suppose. If it were the Ashes I'd definitely make the sacrifice, but for a meaningless T20 thing? Nah, I'll just let it slide I think.

If I did get Fox, man I don't think I'd achieve anything in my life at all, I'd just be watching as much cricket as humanly possible. That's been the main factor in me not getting it, not so much cost but the fact that if there was cricket on I'd HAVE to watch it...

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mine is clear, its HD, and no commercials, it's legal and it doesnt go off all of a sudden, every 2 min.

What you use?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No worries for us in India!!

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
As someone said, espnstar.com is streaming it live for free. Did anyone try using it? They have match h/ls on their website as well.:)

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As someone said, espnstar.com is streaming it live for free. Did anyone try using it? They have match h/ls on their website as well.

Yea, its perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread