Virus/Exploit attack warning

A

Admin

What is the exact error message they get and does the system shutdown immediately or after x seconds ?

To prevent a shutdown temporarily Go to Start, Run and type in shutdown -a. This will cancel the shutdown attempt

R

rasi

It shows a blue screen saying "An error has occured. To prevent any further damage, your system has been halted." There is quite a lot on the screen. Infact, the full screen is full of message. We couldn't read it fully. Then it dumps memory. It shows the amount of memory available. then it reduces it to zero.

The problem is that once this message shows, the system hangs. Nothing on the system works. The only way is to restart. This error occurs at different times for different people. One is not able to work in the system at all. Another obe gets it when he connects to the internet. I had this problem earlier when I had XP. This one would show up when I tried to install my soundcard. But, once I turned off driver signing, it stopped.

I

imported_Rollo

I've just recovered from it myself.The msblast worm virus.Now you know why I haven't appeared on the forums for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread