Warwickshire VS Lancashire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Insha@Jul 17 2003, 07:10 PM
Still warwickshire leading. :D? :lol:? B)? :thumbs:? :cheer:
Yep Insha. 5 to 3 now at 8:25pm BST.

Leading in a poll is nothing, Insha. Let's who leads in the game. :P :P

Yeah i am waitin for the game.Lancashire follow on againt kent.And warwickshire enforse middlesex to follow. :D

Well now the poll is 5-5,a brilliant comeback from the lancs. :P

First day stumps.Lancashire in firm control
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lancashire 384/5 (92.5 ov) v Warwickshire

Lancashire won the toss and elected to bat first
SG Law 150* G Chapple 37* A Richardson 0/75 DR Brown 2/70
Last wicket: 314/5 CL Hooper c Brown b Carter 35
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Jul 23 2003, 11:36 PM
Stuart Law has now scored centuries against all first class counties apart from Essex (including a century aganst Lancashire)
i m with lancashire

**UPDATE**

Close Of Play - Day Two

Lancashire 1st Innings: 575/6 declared (Law 236 not out, Chapple 132)
Warwickshire 1st Innings: 192/8

Glenn Chapple is having an excellent match, he's on 4/43 so far in Warwickshire's innings. Due an England call-up I think.

Well obviously when you've got this horrid rain.It even postponed the 2nd day of the first test. :angry: <_<

Well the match is over and no-one got the poll right, it was a draw, but Lancashire were easily the best team in the match.

Result

Lancashire 1st Innings: 575/6 delcared (Law 236 not out , Chapple 132)
Warwickshire 1st Innings: 255 all out
Warwickshire 2nd Innings: 211/4

Match drawn

An excellent match for Glenn Chapple taking 5 wickets as well as his century. Will he ever get an England call up?

Teas lancashire was the stronger side.Maybe we have to wait for next lancashire vs warickshire match.So dont close this topic.

Next one isn't til September.

I'm closing it anyway, I indulged you letting you have this topic. For the next match there is nothing to stop you discussing it in the Domestic cricket thread, that is what it is there for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread