IPL Watch IPL Live Online - Legally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Sorry to make another thread if this was already covered, but just thought I'd tell you all the way I've been watching IPL matches this season.

See, IPL is broadcasting all matches live on their web, so you can watch them directly at

The Official Website of the DLF Indian Premier League

You'll need to install Silverlight for IE and the SilverLight Plugin for FireFox, but other than that the stream is REALLY good quality and most of all its free! :) And most importantly, no ads either.

Just sharing my 2 cents,

Cheers
Kshitiz

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I tried the other day and it doesn't work in the UK.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Really? Well I've been watching even today's match on it. Did you try it on the first match, or first two by any chance? Didn't work for me either back then.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Really? Well I've been watching even today's match on it. Did you try it on the first match, or first two by any chance? Didn't work for me either back then.
I tried for Tuesday's second game, and today with no luck. It only works in India most likely.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep it doesn't work for me either. It's one of them gay things where you have to be in a specific country. I'm in the UK.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Lol, and it works in Venezuela. It's good quality but the fullscreen is just annoying. Why can't they have a proper full screen instead of just cutting the bottom of the page off?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
For those guys who can't get it to work, what happens? Does it give any error? Because there is an error in Silverlight plugin sometimes that it doesn't load, and refreshing it sometimes works.

Or if it does give the region error, you could try some proxies, and see if they're fast enough.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
For those guys who can't get it to work, what happens? Does it give any error? Because there is an error in Silverlight plugin sometimes that it doesn't load, and refreshing it sometimes works.

Or if it does give the region error, you could try some proxies, and see if they're fast enough.
A note says "This content may not be available in your country or region". If I really wanted to watch I could just turn on my TV but I don't care enough about it to do that.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
A note says "This content may not be available in your country or region". If I really wanted to watch I could just turn on my TV but I don't care enough about it to do that.
Fair enough, although this is better suited for the ones who don't have easy access to their TV's. :)

Highlander999 said:
It works for me, but then again the uni does automatically put me onto a proxy, so that might be why.

Yeah, so good for you.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yaa we can see the matches but its not clear neither its live it comes five minute later then what tv telecast and it takes so much of time to load so i will prefer tv for ipl:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread