WC Expansion..eagerly anticipated..its superb!! - the best upgrade eve

S

sonic

everyone MUST download the WC expansion...its in 23 parts (31 megs in total) but it completely changes the whole game. you can now play the 2003 world cup for real - the game now has 14 int. teams instead of 12 - to check ot out go to www.cricket2002.tk and follow the link to WCEXP section which will list what the expansion does (its a mammouth update) and you can download it from here. This is perhaps the best update ive ever seen, its like playing a new game almost and this will make EA really jealous i can tell you. Don't wait 6 months for cricket 2004 when you can have a perfect upgrade with vineets perfect patch...

S

sonic

#### straight ritwik, right now im doing 3 things at once, watching eng v aus (half time) trying to relive englands performance thanks to vineets patch, and also keep up with the forum...all i need now is a lap dancer on my knee

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
Online Cricket Games Owned
i agree how much hard work vineet have put in but imo its useless .it dosn't change the crappy c2k2 gameplay.no wonder if kenya can win the the world cup in c2k2.

S

sonic

then it must be realistic..cos kenya could win the real world cup yet...as things stand they'll be second in the super six table behind australia having beaten sri lanka and new zealand (by default) :P

harsh

School Cricketer
well Sam you cant expect him to change gameplay drastically since for that I think he woud need to have the source code (not sure though)

But there are some changes made. I was using Ravi's exe before and its slightly different now. I seem to be getting beaten more and the ball seems to be doing just that bit more after I installed the WCEXP.Its now much more difficult to hit the ball without proper timing. Slogging the ball gets me out since it doesn't reach the fence unless I time it perfectly.And yes the gameplay can be better but its not bad either.

Anyway for me personally the WCEXP is more about the atmosphere and the mood it creates. It lets me be a part of the WC . Watching a match on Telly and then playing out the very same match on my pc - thats something special.

Its like Fifa 2003 and Pro Evo . PES has the gameplay but not the atmosphere of FIFA . Both are equally important. And now I have at least one of them. :)

Anyway as Ritwik said its free ! :P

Edited By harsh on 1046614266

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
yes we can remove or interchange these A.I strings but its not a true way.we don't need any source code or such.what we need is to crack the (playstation 2 like file-linux)config.dat via ASM.other thing is to do is built our own A.I files by those strings and put them in configs/ and c2k2 will recognize them.

harsh

School Cricketer
that is very interesting sam. hasn't anyone tried to crack this config.dat file ? you said about making our own config files. have you made any and how do you know what value to give each item ? if you have can you send to me ?

I am really interested can you explain to me more in detail what you have done ?

U

UnderTaker

Plz Excuse Me..

whats this WCEXP..

is it an expansion to cricket2002 or any other game. i couldnt find more from there site. plz provide some information

thanx
UnderTaker

B

bomber

[color=#000000:post_uid14]This is brilliant, I can't beleive how good this is.

Wonder what EA thinks?

Undertaker, Go to www.cricket2002.tk.com, you can download all 23 parts. It's the expansion pack, it has a whole list of updates. A must have.[/color]

K

killa_stiky2002

whats this WCEXP..
dude you gotta b a-kiddin-moi :o
how the HE|| don't you know about that yet?!
well any how its a World Cup EXpansion Pack for Cricket 2002

go here

it's a link to the WCEXP section of Cricket2002.tk

read...make your mouth water :laugh: 00Wow register for gamespy :angry: and then download, install and RUN :h: or should I say run-up..lol

Edited By killa_stiky2002 on 1046663585

K

killa_stiky2002

[color=#000000:post_uid7]
Wonder what EA thinks?

well....they might be printing a contract form for Vineet :cool:
or might be :but///: 00Wow :angry: at how easy he makes it look...rather than them[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread