Welcome to the newest member of the Big Ant Team

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The great Work experience definitely counts , hope for more Polished DBC 16 , its just starting of great future .

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Matt I hold you entirely to blame for everything wrong with the game, since clearly you aren't doing your job properly ;). Congrats and hope it all works out!

Can you please give us a clue: At what price will the game be? So that I can start saving money for it's purchase.....

:facepalm

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you please give us a clue: At what price will the game be? So that I can start saving money for it's purchase.....

I would recommend saving around Rs.5000-6000 for the next iteration of the game, whenever it comes out.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Auctually I have found the most easiest way to make money online. So I can earn even 100 dollars per day. I wanted to share that source but Matt has forbidden me. Nevertheless, thanks for suggestions anyway.
I would recommend saving around Rs.5000-6000 for the next iteration of the game, whenever it comes out.

D

Dutch

Auctually I have found the most easiest way to make money online. So I can earn even 100 dollars per day. I wanted to share that source but Matt has forbidden me. Nevertheless, thanks for suggestions anyway.
Stop spamming the thread.......for your info it isnt about you....

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Good luck Mattw, all the best in your new job.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland

generally the "most easiest way to make money online" involves some form of law-breaking or annoying other internet users, so I'd advise that you stop doing it.

I also doubt you are earning $100 a day (assuming US Dollars); that'd be over $36,000 a year which I imagine would be a lot of money in India. If you are then I hope that you are paying taxes on it, otherwise you might find yourself saddled with a rather large tax bill in a few years...

31 September 2018 and it will cost 689,001 Malawian Kwacha.

Best pre-order...

This can't be right, Ross told me it would be 5990zł...

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
congrats matt...what is better than doing what you love to do as a job.

best of luck for future this really makes future of cricket gaming bright. I hope having someone who actually suffered with them will surely help to make them better.

Westindies

Club Captain
Congrats Matt!!! but never recommend that guy who gets it!! :D lol!!! he will come there and bug you!! ur dedication to maintain this site has given you this wonderful opportunity :thumbs. Have in mind that whenever we ask questions you should answer in a mould of PC owner as well as QA of BigAnt. You should never say you dont know!! :D :D lol! I think most questions here after will be targeting you rather than Ross!!! :spylol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread