West Indies Kit Help

kizz360

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have made a west indies odi kit and have been trying for a while to get it to work without the kit loosing its colour when the camera zooms out. I post the photoshop files so if BarmyArmy, FoBstyles or anyone else can convert these files and not get the helmet to go white etc. can they please help?

thanks

kizz

Attachments

• west indies kit photoshop.rar
    333.4 KB · Views: 2

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
so im taking a look at your file. the west indies cricket board logos are too big. the gradient things are black and white instead of the usual reddish. there are white gaps in between.

i would suggest you take a blank white kit. create a new layer use polygonal lasso tool to select the main maroon color of the kit, and then select the sides to give it the green. paste the helmet, back of the collar (the part that is grey in your kit on the left side) then the other right side grey part over the existing parts. then copy the two gradients (the large squares) also from the existing windies kit onto the kit you are making.

also instead of using the line f eature of photoshop, you can easily freehand the yellow portions. that is what i did for my kit

Users who are viewing this thread