West Indies v Australia First Test

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sarwan has been performing also in the Test matches against Sri Lanka. He is a good option also.

The Australian openers are already out. :laugh I checked some records and I feel I should have made Ponting as my captain. I even didn't include him as a bonus player.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I checked around and I found out that adyhorn, hussainizgr8, irottev, Jit, khalek, KP 24, lancashire666 and send2yaari have Ponting as captain. That means Australia will have to make such a score that West Indies will have to follow on, so Lee can grab a lot of wickets. Ponting is already on 124 runs.

And I just found out about Hodge's Test average: it's 61.71 currently and it's higher then Ponting's average.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Need Katich to take a 6 fer to get out of this hole. Heheh Hodge looks like he could be a thorn in a lot of people's back.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I have a feeling I should have taken Hodge instead of Bravo. Bravo is the only West Indian player in my team. I actually included him, because Hayden was missing out.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
blah I tried with Jaggs and so far he only has one wicket and with Taylor not playing i only have 10 players. Hopefully Jaggs gets some wickets tomorrow and Shiv and Sarwan get runs. Hussey was my capt and he got a 50 but the people that have Ponting as captain are in good position.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I have been through the teams and many seem to have selected Brett Lee as captain.Only two have Ponting for the same role.And a very few have Symonds and Clark.
Most of the teams are loaded with the Aussie players,so its going to be damn close.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I never thought that Hodge would play so well here. Else it would have been an all-Aussie line-up for me.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Symonds scored 70 runs. That's not good, since some people have him as captain. So far Clark got the three wickets, while I expected Lee to grab the wickets. Some people have him as captain as well. Hopefully nobody has Edwards.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Yeah,Stuart Clark did very very well last time round in the Carribean. I'll be putting him as my captain for the rest of the series as well. :happy

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I have Edwards, but unfortunately I selected Jerome Taylor as well :(
Got Clark as well, and Symo as captain, and ponting as bonus.

Had it not been for taylor, i was in with a great chance.

Users who are viewing this thread