West Indies vs South Africa - ODI Series 2010

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
mate i would have scored 1194 points and been in 4th place had amla been replaced chanderpaul. No problem atleast now try to bring in amla:help

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Hey for me too chanderpaul replaced uh ? Because my reserve batsman is amla

mate i would have scored 1194 points and been in 4th place had amla been replaced chanderpaul. No problem atleast now try to bring in amla:help

Ok you maybe new to this, so am going to explain it to you, if your request for a player to be changed was done Prior to the start of the 2nd ODI, then it can be done, but if it is done After the start of the 2nd ODI then the change cannot be made!! Your request was made almost at the end of the 2nd ODI, thus the reason for not making the change.

I am also going to reverse a couple changes that was requested After the start of the 2nd ODI. And yes I do take pleasure in my work:D:laugh. Someone point are going to go down:D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am second, so I am doing good with my ten players. Actually nine now, since Sarwan is also injured. Any idea whether Sarwan or Chanderpaul will be fit again?

The 3rd ODI starts on 28 May 2010 at 09:30 GMT. So hopefully there will be answer before that.

ZexyZahid added 5 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

aussie1st earned 80 points with his bonus players of Hashim Amla and AB de Villiers. And he is still on the 5th place. He didn't replace Chanderpaul though.

Users who are viewing this thread