What are the best games you have played...

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
..and on what format?

Unfortunately I don't think that any EA/Codies cricket games will feature!!

For me...only four.

Any of the Tiger Woods golf games..getting better chronologically. (10 out of 10).

MLB (Major League Baseball) the Show 06...on PSP..sublime gameplay/graphics/AI.....cricket game programmers take note. (12 out of 10)!

ESPN Football 05..PS2.I was a massive Madden fan before I bought this for a laugh. It blew me away...great gaming sliders allow this game to be competative even for us limeys......(10 out of 10).

Pro Evo Soccer....06 was the defining game PS2..the ones following are just rehashes..but you will always have the Pro Evo/FIFA debate...(10 out of 10).

Double posting....could a Mod remove please.

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a killer PC so no need for console for me and also since PC games can be modified for taste console games are big no no for me.

As far as best games are concerned following are my all time favs in order:

1) Oblivion (Did not liked Morrowind but first Daggerfall was what made me TES fan)
2) Final Fantasy 8 (First FF game I played and still love this one)
3) Quake 3 (Still fav at my office due to its multiplayer mode)
4) Ceaser III
5) Half Life
6) Red Alert 2 (The game I have played most)
7) Tekken 5 (Just love to whack my cousin and friends in virtual world. Waiting for DMC4 also)
8) Smackdown 2 (PS One.....played using epsxe)
9) Street Fighter 2 and Super Contra (Other Nintendo classics)
10) Mario and Contra (Original Nintendo classics)

Top Sports Game I like:

1) NBA Live 2007 (Well all NBA Live since 2002 but this is last one I purchased)
2) NHL 2004 (Although I played NHL 2002 more than this but enhanced graphics score in this one)
3) Cricket 97 (Cricket games usually suck big time. Its so easy to beat comp. Hence thumbs up for this one)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
sicon_sid please post or PM me your PC specs, I need a PC for gaming so yeah.

My favorite games:

- Counter-Strike:Source, amazing game best online shooter even now.
- Have to say all the PES games and half of PES08 because I did play that a fair bit.
- FIFA08 next-gen good game
- The first Mario on N64, and Zelda on N64

Can't be asked to think got loads more!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
1) Mario 64- What a game, was worth owning an N64 purely for this game. A true classic.
2) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater- Massive fan of the MGS series and Snake Eater is the pinnacle for me, great game.
3) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City- Still the best GTA game of all time as far as i'm concerned. Had a great story and is still as fun today as it was at release. Excellent game.
4) Championship Manager 01/02- Best football management game ever. Had the old system and it was so addictive it was beyond belief. Amazing game.
5) Resident Evil 4- What a game. I wasn't a fan of the series until the 4th in the series but what a game the 4th one is. Has some tense jumpy moments, has some great graphics, the gameplay is brilliant, it's just an excellent game. Can't wait for Resi Evil 5 !!.
6) Perfect Dark Zero- Amazing. Best online game i've ever played. FAntastic level design, fantastic weapon variation, great lobby system and a more than playable single player campaign. What a game.

There's my top 5, not in any particular order, but just 5 games i am a massive fan of. PDZ is probably my most played of those games, it's such a great game.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Football Manager 2007 FIFA 08 PES 2008 GTA San Andreas GTA Vice City Simpsons H&R ESPN Baseball 2004 Cricket 07 BLIC 2005 SBSP The Movie SBSP CFTKK SBSP LCP SBSP ROTFD Line Rider Runescape Destroy All Humans FIFA Street 3 Demo The Simpsons Game

lancashire666

International Coach
carmaggedon was ace, dungon keeper was great little big adventure OWNED every game ever and who doesnt love the monkey island series

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
In order;

Fallout 2
Final Fantasy 7
MGS (PSone original)
The PES series
Jagged Alliance 2

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shane Warne Cricket 99
Gangsters 2
Hitman Codename 47
Fifa 2003
Hitman Silent Assasign
Fifa 2004
Cricket 2004
Hitman Contracts
Cricket 2005
James Bond 007 (Everything or Nothing) PS2
James Bond 007 (From Russia With Love)PS2
Hitman Blood Money
Far Cry
Medal Of Honour
Max Payne (both part)
Call of Duty ( all series)
CSI (all series)
Raw vs Smackdown (from here comes the pain, till now ) PS2
Bully - PS2
Sims (all )
Sims 2
Restaurant Tycoon
Post Mortem
Siberia (i and ii)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
1. FIFA 2004 - PC
2. BLIC 2005 (unlocking was fun) - PC
3. FIFA Street - PS3
4. FIFA 08 - PC
5. Need for Speed Underground 2 - pc
6. cricket 2000 - PC

I only like sports type of games!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, you like some really crappy games :p.

Lets look it this way, My interest in gaming is restricted to Cricket, Football, NFS, and Basketball. As you know there are not many good Cricket games, I find BLIC 05 Challenges mode very much fun, or I use to. Where EA’s Cricket 2000 was just Classic and Fun, I can play that game all day, without getting bored.

On the other hand, I have never been a big fan of PES games, I own PES 05, I like it, but FIFA 04 was just the best Football game ever made. Probably the game I played the most in my whole life was FIFA 04. FIFA 08 is really good, and the Manager Mode is really addicting. Fifa Street is the best PS3 game (as looking my restricted list) I played, really fun if you play it with your friends.

Need for Speed underground 2, is just good, if you play it hour or an half.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
PES 4
PES 3
MGS (all of them
CM
GTA VC
C2002

lol pwnd stfu n00b wtf wum ffs imo omfg lmfao lmao khitc ycnmiu

Users who are viewing this thread