What have you made

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Hasib@Dec 17 2003, 04:51 AM
Can anyone make the new Bangladesh uniform... used in the series against England?
I will be making that soon, just check my thread for other downloads...the Bangladesh kits should be released with player backs sometime this week...

J

josh_oj_nz

hey jack u make some really good kits can u please make the new zealand odi kit for 2003/2004 season ? :lol:

J

josh_oj_nz

heres a nzl test shirt i modified im a newbie though so i know its not good

Attachments

• kit01.png
    kit01.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 36
R

rliffourrena

I made one, it's quite nice, download it from my downloads thread/topic.
Cheers

D

destroyersachin

Where are all these kits and bats and etc.. made? Photoshop or something?

R

rliffourrena

Wackojacko uses NeoPaint, and so do I, but some guys use Adobe Photoshop... yeah

D

destroyersachin

Thank you, you people are probably gifted for that kind of work. :thumbs:

S

stens74

Hi, does anyone have available a patch that changes the in-game menu/scorecard, etc graphics from the default to Channel 9 style? I went to another site that had an .exe file available but it turned out corrupt. I downloaded an espn version which works and looks good, but I'd like to see how the channel 9 works out. Any ideas?

S

stens74

For those interested I have added a link to the page, just scroll down to the ESPN TV Patch (near the bottom of the list). As I mentioned in my previous post, the Nine Network patch is corrupt, I get an error message trying to run the executable.

P

phillydelphia

cum sum1 put the ing 3.0 patch sumwhere so i can download it coz i cant from where it is thnx

D

da_loser

You guys are doing a great job with all these kits!!
Keep Up the Good work!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread