Your Cricket What position do you play?

divij u16 plyr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
in that case ranji isn't too far down the line, care to share your full name. We'll then read updates about your progress

divij tekkem and yeh ranji isnt too far if i ply well in this u16 league and by the way what are u doing

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Great!!
And don't think of me being involved in any selection process. I'm just a college going student. Divij Tekkem, noted. :thumbs

The only time that I have batted higher than No 10 is when only 8 of the team turned up for a game. So I batted at No 8 and the three 'ringers' that we managed to get to make the team up (just random blokes who turned up to watch the game) batted 9, 10 and eleven.
And yes........you've guessed it........two of those three lads scored more than me!!!! :facepalm

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Preferred to play 1 down but always opened the innings due to the absence of a solid opener in any club i played.I am basically a defensive batsman,i love playing the longer version of the game,i generally opt out myself from the shorter versions though i can hit the ball a long long way.I feel defensive cricket is the best one to play/watch.I played club cricket in Madras for nearly 13 years and was an aspiring cricketer in my young ages but like so many others,i have now graduated BE and working in a MNC.I do bowl leg spin rarely,i can also do wicket keeping to some extent.I am basically a professional firstslipfielder.

AkshayC

County Cricketer
In college I joined the sports Club and there we play matches against different departments. I prefer Middle order though haven't played any big knock !

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Im like James Anderson early on in his career but i can bat.
I USUALLY open the batting or bat 11 depending what the coach thinks, I never bowl(even when I bat 11) even though im the only left handed fast bowler(probably the fastest in my team)

PtvSports

School Cricketer
I play as attacting fast bowler since 2003 and for batting I come at 5-6 in my team.In starting I came at 9 number but then I improved myself

Nas

Club Cricketer
I am mainly a bowler, but I'm practicing to get better with the bat. I sometimes open, but if not, I come in during the first change. Our captain likes to open with a pace bowler and a spinner (always like that) for T20s, and myself and the second pacer usually alternate every game.

tonka115

School Cricketer
I bat at 6 for my club and I'm usually the first change when it comes to bowling.

I used to bat at 10 but started making some decent scores and I was promoted to 6!!

I used to be a medium pacer but have converted to spin this season and it is sort of working!!!

Users who are viewing this thread