What song was number one the day you were born!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46200

What song was playing when you were born was it a golden classic, was it a one hit wonder was it something confined to the bin or music or was it obscure but strangely catchy... ? Post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I was lucky enough to get the awesome late 80's stuff all the 90's stuff and some of the early 00's classics...though Backstreet Boys and Take That are my guilty pleasures...though to be honest 80's & 90's stuff is all guilty pleasures these days haha.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Coincidentally, I just did the same thing some days back to search for my school day song, "nothing else matters" from metallica and kept listening in loop for an hour with SO loud volume. That was my favorite during school days and when I heard it after years, it was like immersed into it!! :p

Few other childhood songs that I used to search include ones from Enigma, BSB, Ricky martins etc.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
School days/College days/Adult life, that's my favourite even now :p

Yeah it is one of the songs I have listened million times at the least since childhood. I used to be crazy for metallica. Surprisingly it wasn't on my playlist for a span of 5-6 years and recently loaded that on my phone again. :D

D

Deleted member 46200

Coincidentally, I just did the same thing some days back to search for my school day song, "nothing else matters" from metallica and kept listening in loop for an hour with SO loud volume. That was my favorite during school days and when I heard it after years, it was like immersed into it!! :p

Few other childhood songs that I used to search include ones from Enigma, BSB, Ricky martins etc.
Please feel free to post copy the share link from you tube x

Users who are viewing this thread