What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, a laptop cooling pad. It is fantastic. Ordered from Flipkart and they are brilliant.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
xD Got A 6670 for Testing purpose...Planning to buy a 6850 for personal use but,M short of "Money" :(

----------

Hey 550Ti or 6850?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Ordered from Flipkart and they are brilliant.
Can these market sites be trusted upon?? We usually do not shop online for all these stuff and might do so in the future so just asking. I have ordered a ew things for Amazon and their service is quite good. :)

Just got this recently

200_007625.jpg

----------

Chunked up a few of these as well. They taste awesome :D
yahoositebuilder+021.jpg

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can these market sites be trusted upon?? We usually do not shop online for all these stuff and might do so in the future so just asking. I have ordered a ew things for Amazon and their service is quite good.

If it's books, then Flipkart is the way to go. It was created by IIT alumni who indeed worked for Amazon.com earlier. I am not sure how the service is with other stuff, but considering it's brilliant for the books (not to mention the enormous discounts!) it is most certainly great for other stuff as well.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It is great for everything. You can opt for cash on delivery option. That's the ideal way. I received my cooling pad in like 4-5 days. That too as there was a Sunday in between. Be it games, books, accessories, etc. the site is fantastic. And, as Varun said, those discounts are tempting.

cricketmad09

International Coach
Condoms and spermicidal lube.

Oh wait, that was in my dream last night.

Juice and lip ointment.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Can these market sites be trusted upon??
A big YES. Flipkart is certainly the best for online shopping in India, especially for books. The main highlights of them are 100% genuine products and quick delivery time.

Chewie

BCCI President
I suppose you could say I 'bought' myself a haircut today. Had been about 6 months since my last one and my hair grows pretty quickly so you can imagine it was pretty long :p

Gotta go get my gf's bday present this weekend too. It's a rather simple silver bangle/bracelet thing.

Users who are viewing this thread