International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well based on my experience I found DBC 14 far more enjoyable, I play DBC 17 occasionally but there are too many issues with the career mode, such as stats, not being selected for no reason, etc. I think DBC on the console looks much better than DBC 17. I'm not able to have that level of enjoyment that DBC 14. I am mainly a career mode guy but it's so frustrating when it's basically broken. Career mode was mostly fine in DBC 14 without many major issues. Commentary is definitely bland and without any enthusiasm. Even after the patches I think the batting shots don't look very impressive, such as the pull shot and flick through midwicket. Main issues lie in game play and career mode. The biggest issue mostly lies in not being able to communicate with us, responding or apologizing to us for not responding. There definitely needs to some talk with the fan base as well. Definitely won't help if you're getting offended by someone who is unhappy with your game. Things need to be handied accordingly.

I won't give up on BA just yet. DBC 14 was a big hit. They are still a small company but gave the potential to go big, if they work hard with the issues and restoring good ties with their fan base.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well based on my experience I found DBC 14 far more enjoyable, I play DBC 17 occasionally but there are too many issues with the career mode, such as stats, not being selected for no reason, etc. I think DBC on the console looks much better than DBC 17. I'm not able to have that level of enjoyment that DBC 14. I am mainly a career mode guy but it's so frustrating when it's basically broken. Career mode was mostly fine in DBC 14 without many major issues. Commentary is definitely bland and without any enthusiasm. Even after the patches I think the batting shots don't look very impressive, such as the pull shot and flick through midwicket. Main issues lie in game play and career mode. The biggest issue mostly lies in not being able to communicate with us, responding or apologizing to us for not responding. There definitely needs to some talk with the fan base as well. Definitely won't help if you're getting offended by someone who is unhappy with your game. Things need to be handied accordingly.

I won't give up on BA just yet. DBC 14 was a big hit. They are still a small company but gave the potential to go big, if they work hard with the issues and restoring good ties with their fan base.
I am going back to DBC 14 too, will still play DBC 17 too. I just prefer DBC14, it'll be after a long while :)

Users who are viewing this thread