Your Cricket Whats your score?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I started playing again on a regular basis and as expected I struggled a lot due to my Ponting-esque backlift and forward stance just before playing a shot. After few days of practice I was able to make the adjustment at the last moment from playing a drive to a backfoot cut or a late cut. Just like good ol' days. Made 42* off 36. Not the best knocks but felt so good to get that little thing back.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I remember last time I played was just a local match(friendly) - 2 back to back 5-over games.

1st Match:
DNB

2/19(2)

2nd:
22*(10)

0/12(1).

Played another game in January I guess. I was on song with the old ball with 4-1-12-4. Scored a 26 while batting. Didn't have any forms of cricket further except DBC14 :p.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I played a game with a couple friends yesterday... My 2 friends scored 105 in 6 overs mainly because my 3 overs went for 70... I then scored 40* off 20 balls but we only scored 72 in our 6.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 46200

Playing a game today and will post my figures if anyone is interested or even if this thread is still alive... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

upload_2017-8-26_23-11-55-png.195066

Scored 19 runs with the bat which is good for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

Nice! the picture you uploaded is not there. Are you playing for a club?
Freeland hired mercenary at the moment trying to play for a local women's club but all politics so either a mixed team or the works team but do want to break into a club team.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
upload_2017-8-26_23-11-55-png.195066

These are my bowling figures....
Oh, that's what you posted in the earlier post too. Unfortunately, the pic isn't' visible to me in either of the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread