when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
zohaib19 said:
hy guys well i will be gettin my brian lara international cricket 2005 after 6 days coz my uncle is coming from london and he is bringing with himself...i am very happy
you are very luck Mr: Zohaib19....very lucky :'(

yes thx buddy i also think tht i am extremely lucky coz ithink it is not gonna come in pakistan after such a long wait...

Hi guyz..i hav sum news 4 u guyz..dont get upset..lekun this iz wat i hav get 2 know..the game is actually been secured by star force..abhi tak crack nahin hui..coz iska daemon version release nahin hua..lekun the daemon is cumin in 2 weeks time..aur phir the game is gonna b on torrentz as well as in pakistan..everywhere..so chill a lil wait wont change much..sabar ka phal waisey bhi meetha hota hai..therez no way this game will not release yaa aur kuch..

We should wait as we wait for good time in difficult hours and remember it is just game.So always hope positively.

i think i will get soon in three days bcoz my friend shop keeper is getting the original copy from singapur.ok just relax and play c2k5.

i will be getting my blic soon plz relax and play c2k5

Last edited:
If someone can tell me whether the playstation2 DVD version can be run on PC by some way????????????????? kyun keh yahan sahiwal mein BLIC2005 ka ps2 available hai

Yaar one thing to remember Daemon tools can run the game but the will take a month more B\c there were to many bugs in the beta version

Really??????? it means that chance can be taken by buying the ps2 version aur phir shayad panngey le kar kisi tarah game chal hi jaye...............who knows. But the biggest question is that does the computer support ps2 file format. please someone clarify this.... ???????????SHOULD I BUY THE PS2 VERSION OR NOT???????????????

He doesn't mean that the ps2 version will run on pc abdulrehman... it's a tool which is for the pc version of the game

well i am one those who have played the demo version and i will rate it 5 out of 10, i mean if its not coming in pakistan then we should not be very frustrated, may be you will get more frustrated once you play the game.by the way salam to all my thread members i had gone to perform umrah i thought that it would have released in pakistan but bad news it isnt still keeping my fingers cross

Yeah i want it... where did u get it from and what version is it??/ tell the complete info.. or else get ready for some bashing from angry tired blic-waiting fans!!!!

This man munir is fake he will take the money and he will not give the game cause he cant make the crack and starforce factor why are u omming in his words nick.In the end when u will ask him the game he will talk as his sister tooba.I asked him for the game and that happen.OK MISTER IF U HAVE ThE GAME POST SOME PIX OF PAK SQuaD

It is just a game at the end up of the day and even though if you yell or scream you wont able to get your hands on it so chill and wait tell it comes inshallah the sooner the better.

well latest i had that they caught abt 2.5 lac cds at karachi port...and also original one are not coming...so i think we have to wait a bit longer now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread