when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game will be released in Pakistan but it will take a lot of time thats what ive heard from a lot of places.

I hope in August ,we will get this game and we will be get better game because there will be many unofficial patches available that time.

Ladies,Gentlemen and the third party i have just heared from a friend that BLIC has arrived in Karachi today can anyone confirm it

aitzaz said:
Ladies,Gentlemen and the third party i have just heared from a friend that BLIC has arrived in Karachi today can anyone confirm it
Hey you could on thing aitaz. Call this number and ask the shopkeeper about the arrival of BLIC. i trust the fellow. his shop is in bahadurabad. i hope u r frm karachi as well. here is the n.o:0300 2292174

Last news from Karachi Rainbow Center: THe game is not out yet and Rainow people dont know when its gonna come.

Willow_Genius said:
By the third week of August. Otherwise get it on ebay.

My uncle's getting it it direct from the UK since he's there, no need of ebay.

yar pc pe game ane main itna time kyo lag raha hai

yar pc pe game ane main itna time kyo lag raha hai yeh batao ke BLIC 2005 pc dvd pe pehle release ho ya cd pe agar kisse ko game mill gaye tu reply kar dena

yar pc pe game ane main itna time kyo lag raha hai yeh batao ke BLIC 2005 pc dvd pe pehle release ho ya cd pe agar kisse ko game mill gaye tu reply kar dena

ahadafzal13 said:

please read the forum rules first.

Sorry to break some bad news.... but there's quite a chance that it might never be released on PC in pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread