Where did all you guys

innes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
learn all these skills?!
most of these sigs, i think, are amazing!
obviously tutorials, but i cant find too many decent signature tutorials for beginners like me :P
some nice ones here, and I have done them, but does anyone know any good websites for full sig tutorials?
thanks lads

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Go to deviantart and dutchdesignz. Google both.

you'll find all differnt types of tuts. and difficulty!

Good luck in your quest!

D

Deleted member 13648

www.player-art.com
www.footiearts.com

Those two on there have some nice tutorials. I think on player-art though you have to post some worth while posts to access the tutorial forums. They're well worth it though.

Like Simon said, good luck :D

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeha, practice and some decent easy tuts to get you started! Learn all the skills then use them to make cools sigs!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
!!Literally!!, I Would Say Train Your Mind to Learn,

Simply, How did The Tut Makers Learn from?..It's indeed The Tuning of the mind,They Have Been Experimenting everything they can and came up with new things..

Tune Your mind to Explore Photoshop,Do new Things,Try and Keep Trying and you'll get to the top..

That's What the People Said,"Try And Try until you Succeed"............

For Example, Take me(Of Course),I Haven't Learnt Anything from the Tuts or anything It might be..I Came up All By myself....!!!!ALONE!!!!

So,Nothing is impossible..

Many Prefer Tuts For Beginners..But,I Always Said, .Be On Your Own..That's What is Important....

If You Can't Tackle with the Tools in photoshop,Then..Go towards the Tuts, No necessarily, You Need to give up First and Go towards the Tuts..
]]]]
A
A

P.S..This is My Opinion Kids,You may Take your own way..Not Necessarily, Getting Forced on you to follow what i say..Thanks..

Last edited:

.Mob

International Coach
I've never ever used a tutorial, I just go along with whatever happens at the moment.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I generally look at the signatures and wallpapers of other people and take what I feel is good in them and put them together in my own style and before you know it, I'll have created another signature or wallpaper.

At times, I do look at tutorials to learn new techniques but it is mostly for render tutorials as I feel it is my greatest weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread