• First Person

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

akkies_2000

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
squiz said:
Default is like TV

Above is like TV. You never watch it on tv from so low position. TV angle is always a higher so you get a better length of pitch and can clearly determine
where ball is pitching. Thats my opinion.

Ajit

Club Cricketer
The reverse camera can do a lot of good to your timing when batting. Unlike first person, this camera does not move too quickly and neither wobbles. First person is very highly zoomed in and it does not track the ball properly as well. I can't see anything that is not short. Perhaps I have to play on flukes and I don't like the camera tracking the ball even after the shot is hit.

To me, Default is certainly the best when bowling but Reverse when batting.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Above for me

i like the above camera. I wish the practice nets would have had above camera as well.

espnstar

School Cricketer
vibs you make me laugh when ever you post a something.

hehehhe hehheheheheheehheehhe ehheheheheheeheh ehhehehehehehehe hehehehehee ehhehehehehehe heheheh heheheh hehe lol hhahahahah

the twin

Club Cricketer
I have a slow system so default seems to be unbearably slow.

I just use above, but I think the best would be at the same height as the default
fielding, that looks like tv.

Ajit

Club Cricketer
rahulk666 said:
i like the above camera. I wish the practice nets would have had above camera as well.
You can use the "Camera Editor/Patch Maker by Tom Hicks" to swap Default and Above camera. This will result in Above camera being used in practice as well.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Ajit said:
You can use the "Camera Editor/Patch Maker by Tom Hicks" to swap Default and Above camera. This will result in Above camera being used in practice as well.

Gee... Thanks.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
first person ,for me it really makes the game something ,have you ever batted in real life looking at yourself ,i dont think so you watch the bowler speeding towards you and you get your shot right and thats way first person is so cool it makes you how you gonna play this shot

gold639

International Coach
I use default too but i will try the other few soon.Above and First-Person seem interesting.

gold639

International Coach
First-Person sucks.I cant even see where the ball is being pitched.

Users who are viewing this thread