Who is bored of C2K5?

Are u bored of Cricket 2005

• Total voters
The more downloads available the more i play it... I've even been working on my own downloads. I love it.

Play it few times a week.........coz i have to test my a.i. patches and also other face,etc patches have kept it goin soo far.

I dont play C2k5 becoz I dont have it now.. But even when I was playing it, it gradually started annoying me and I got bored of it.... i dont have the patience of a test match and invariably if I bat first end up at scores like 75/5, etc

i'm kind of getting bored of it....when i got it i played it everyday but now i playit around once every 2 weeks

Adarsh said:
I am. I used to like it at first, but now it has become a bit monotonous. What do others think?

When you are so bored of it, why talking and thinking about it, Just pick up some other game mate :p :p

Hariz said:
When you are so bored of it, why talking and thinking about it, Just pick up some other game mate :p :p
Hariz is not asking you to buy blic, thats weird.

Everytime I watch cricket on TV it makes me wanna play Cricket 2005. So I will probably never get bored and play it a few times a week until the next game and every A.I patch has different shots to play which makes it even better. :)

Turbanation said:
Everytime I watch cricket on TV it makes me wanna play Cricket 2005. So I will probably never get bored and play it a few times a week until the next game and every A.I patch has different shots to play which makes it even better. :)
True ..

:cheers
Usy

I hate this game. I enjoyed playing cricket 2004 more than this one.

Users who are viewing this thread