Who on this board is going to buy AC 2013 ?

Will you be buying ashes cricket 2013?

• Yes

Votes: 42 22.1%
  • No

Votes: 101 53.2%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 47 24.7%

• Total voters
Because I'm thinking there may be a situation where we have everyone waiting for someone else to buy it,,,,then wait for their review of it,,,,then we are all waiting in anticipation for this review,,,,only to find no one has bought it!!

glenny134

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im definitly guna buy it. I think its best to support cricket games as we always want more. Also my cat needs a new scratch toy

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've got loads of disposable income from the seizure of Dutch's assets through a complicated legal battle... so I'll be picking up a copy, regardless of their Pinocchio + more feature list...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For the first time in my life I might actually wait on reviews of this game before buying. Normally I would just buy without thinking but with Cricket 14 releasing before this I will wait for reviews by folks from here.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll buy it cause it has OFFICIAL licenses

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Was never on my list. Would rather go for a 'generic' game than an OFFICIALLY licensed title of a series I've got no connection to.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will... both DBC14 and AC13 and I suspect so will most of the folks on this forum. Casual gamers may decide to go with just one game but mot of us here will purchase both the games :yes

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Definitely getting both the games. No doubt DBC14 is going to be better of the two from the looks of it, but I would still buy AC2013 just to support the company that is making a cricket game. We still don't have a lot of information about the gameplay in AC2013. There is still a possibility (however remote that may be) that this game might actually be fun to play even with the limited set of features. However, only time will tell. I am buying both irrespectively :)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Unless dbc14 fails spectacularly, i will not be buysing ashes. I gave ic2010 and that is enough for me (even though i have not played it much at all). Like many here I am not emotionally invested in the ashes.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Not a fan of generic, "everyone is 6 foot" players.

I'll read reviews though and if people here say it's genuinely good I'll give it a try, but otherwise I'll be comfortable playing BA Cricket then.

AK James

School Cricketer
AC 13 will probably be very similar to AC 09. Unless reviews suggest otherwise, I'm not buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread