Who wants to play their game without cd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
fardin said:
Dude,

The guy who has started the thread certinly has piracy background.
Yea fairly obvious, anyone that wants a no cd patch always will fall into that group.

Rahul Vora

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
weird , the ones who are discussing about the SafeDisk protections are talking about closing the thread , lol !

Oh and btw , burning a Disc with SafeDisk protection in Alchohol 120% with safedisk profile and mounting it with daemon tools isnt L33T AT ALL neither its some amazing discovery u have found nor its illegal ....

Oh and about the SafeDisk 4.00.001 protection , its becos of its new APi protection + its becos of the busts things are slowing down no one's giving it a shot + this game aint popular as the other genre of games although SafeDisk 4.00.003 has been pwned by a Group of a recent game's update v1.1 version (i dont want to say more than this or this post will be a totally warez related post ) , and that protection is obviously better than Cricket 2005 ....

i think i cleared all of the above posts doubts....

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Games running on cd s on PCs safegaurd piracy and all but they do finish the life of the CD or CD drive itself pretty quickly :(

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Asjad said:
Games running on cd s on PCs safegaurd piracy and all but they do finish the life of the CD or CD drive itself pretty quickly :(
Don't think thats true, I have had PC's for many years and have only once replaced a CD drive because of failure (That was years ago) and all my disks still work.

kelvinismyname

Club Cricketer
i make back ups of all my pc games i have (2) 200gb harddrive that are full with all my games (ccd images).. is that illegal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread