• J.P.Montoya

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sureshot said:
:D

He may be good he's not the best, and he wont win it in a Williams.

Overcourse he wont. Kimi couldnt win in a Williams. My favourite team is McLarens!!!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Senna and Prost had the best of time and fought with each other even when they were in the same team.

I liked Oliver Panis though .Remeber the Monaco Grand Prix when it was raining all over and Panis sped from a virtual zero to a hero until the Grand Prix was called off for safety reasons.

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
iceman_waugh said:
Senna and Prost had the best of time and fought with each other even when they were in the same team.

I liked Oliver Panis though .Remeber the Monaco Grand Prix when it was raining all over and Panis sped from a virtual zero to a hero until the Grand Prix was called off for safety reasons.

Panis was never good. Villneuve(or however you spell his name) was a great driver. He was thrahsing people whilst driving in a BAR, before they were good, he is one of the greats.

danny2502

School Cricketer
Gerhard Berger was a good driver in his day and a fantastic joker

Sureshot

Executive member
DS_4_life said:
Panis was never good. Villneuve(or however you spell his name) was a great driver. He was thrahsing people whilst driving in a BAR, before they were good, he is one of the greats.

thrashing?

How many GPs did he win?

How many podiums?

He was lucky to win his Championship when he did.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
DS_4_life said:

Err no. In their first in 1999, they scored 'nil points.' The other seasons were better, but at no point was he thrashing people in the BAR! He was out performed in 2003 by Jenson Button and made to look like an idiot after the comments he made before the season.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
mine was Hakkinen but now it is Kimi. MS is a legend but for me the true star behind the Ferrari side was RB, how many times did he pull over so that MS can overtake and win the races?, I believe Raikkonen could have done it to Montoya and Alonso title could have been up to the last ride! I actually find this sport really interesting, but believe me I get bored watching the whole race, I only watch the start and the end! so dont take my opinion heavily

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
satishmania said:
villeneuve was 1997 world champ if i remember rite

Yes he was, but he's hardly done anything apart from that. Over the 96 and 97 season's he won 11 races, but hasn't won since 1997. I'm not doubting he's a good driver, but he's not great.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
DS_4_life said:
Alan Jones was a great driver!!!
Ah the good old days, I rekon most people here wont have even heard of him

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
consider the post 1990 situation as we know the drivers and many of us would have seen them .

Users who are viewing this thread