• R.Barrichello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J.P.Montoya

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had a pop quiz yesterday, and got asked who won the grand prix title this year. I got it wrong :mad:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Maxkarter said:
Well, he didn't exactly just launch into Villeneuves car, and he didn't win the championship. Most people would call it a racing incident, but others don't agree. Based on that single incident you can't hate the guy, he had all his points taken away aswell. You don't seem to know much about F1 do you?
I dont Hate Schumi. Just said he wasn't my favourite!!!
Regarding the incident, this is another one. the one i was talking about was in 1993 or 1994. and the driver was certainly not Villeneuve. And He DID win the Championship.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Abhas said:
I dont Hate Schumi. Just said he wasn't my favourite!!!
Regarding the incident, this is another one. the one i was talking about was in 1993 or 1994. and the driver was certainly not Villeneuve. And He DID win the Championship.

1994 Australian Grand Prix at Adelaide. Michael Schumacher took out Damon Hill.
:mad

danny2502

School Cricketer
Where's tiago montiero on your poll he's a great driver rookie of the year by a mile finished every race apart from the brazilian one but i'll always remember for his celebration at idainopolis made me laugh so much would of done it me self to be honest he deserves a good drive in one of the top teams

Sureshot

Executive member
For one season? :D

Reliability is good but he and Karthikeyan were similar in terms of race performance (exc. reliability)

satishmania

International Coach
danny2502 said:
Where's tiago montiero on your poll he's a great driver rookie of the year by a mile finished every race apart from the brazilian one but i'll always remember for his celebration at idainopolis made me laugh so much would of done it me self to be honest he deserves a good drive in one of the top teams
i agree he s a greaat talent dude

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
Both of them will probably be gone next year,but Albers,now there's someone with real talent!

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Mark Webber is the best driver. Albers is the only Minardi driver that will get a new contract in F1 next season the others can say bye bye to F1

Sureshot

Executive member
:D

He may be good he's not the best, and he wont win it in a Williams.

Users who are viewing this thread