Why BLIC 2007 or RPIC2007 why not Sachin Tendulkar International Cricket 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
this thing actually irritates me that codies go for brian lara and ricky ponting not for sachin.If they have used sachin the game wud have sold anyway. come on guys sachin is god of cricket . u cant left him like that. next time it shud be STIC2008

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Brin lara 96 was popular so Codies made Brian lara 99 and it was popular too :). I think Codies want to keep Brina lara series going on, the name is lucky for them and IMO Lara is the best batsmen :p :D.

Tendulkar game will also be popular. He gets milions in advertisement :P I don't think he will ask money for making SRIC game :rolleyes: I hope to see BLIC 2009 may be STIC also. I will buy BLIC game only, I am Lara fan :p

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
allan border buys in and throws it in a south australian pub

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Does it really matter what it is, its the same damm game with probably different skin and name, dont see me complaining about a Andrew Flintoff International Cricket 2007, or a Pakistan one.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
travder92 said:
what the hell is the difference... its just a cover..
Exactly Seeing Sachin Tedulkar on the cover of a video game isn't going to make poeple buy the game.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Actually, more Indians would buy a game if Sachin were on the cover rather then Ponting...
I don't care anyways. But i'm going for BLIC over RPIC as I hate RP.
Yuvraj Singh Cricket is quite stupid IMO...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
i want stuart Broad international cricket,I'd buy 2 copys instead of 1 which means if you guys say the cover doesn't matter then it would be a good deal for codies :p

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Mohammad Asif International Cricket 2009, will be awsum, I hope there are doping tests in it. :p

Anyway it does'nt matter much, TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread