Why do things happen?

Well I believe whatever happens for a reason. Sometime we know the reason at that time and sometime we come to know about this later on. But Nothing happens without reason.
And sometimes I do believe in rebirth. I know a kid who used to say "I lived there" watching a place(some greenery near river) in TV. So believe it or not it happens

Well I believe whatever happens for a reason. Sometime we know the reason at that time and sometime we come to know about this later on. But Nothing happens without reason.
And sometimes I do believe in rebirth. I know a kid who used to say "I lived there" watching a place(some greenery near river) in TV. So believe it or not it happens

I was Genghis Khan. Yep that makes it correct :rolleyes:

Don't be so naieve

That's called moving house, not rebirth.

A 2-3 year old kid doesn't know about all this moving house etc. I am not joking. I can give hell lot of same examples but this one I have seen so I m saying.

I love the way you think that a 2 or 3 year old kid can't grasp the idea of moving house but if they say "I used to live here" you automatically think that it's proof of supernatural things.

A 2-3 year old kid doesn't know about all this moving house etc. I am not joking. I can give hell lot of same examples but this one I have seen so I m saying.

Maybe they lived there when they were 6 or 7.

Besides a 2-3 year old kid would remember. Or maybe his parents told him.

Users who are viewing this thread