why is blc so good?

martingauckwin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have been playing blc now on and off for 11 years. Can somebody please tell me why i never get bored of it....there are a limited number of shots, and bowler actions but it just gets better???

P

pcfan123

I can't tell you your own opinion. The game was fun (a decade ago) but its beyond unplayable now for me, especially if you play on a big screen, the graphics give me a headache.

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I still find BLC for the PSOne, the very original on the PSOne I believe and why I bought it in the first place, the best cricket simulation. Bowling isn't as easy as more recent games, the batting isn't any more easy or difficult, and it carries some realism.

I wish I could edit the names, that would be good. I gather you can do something at the start screen but I never got it to work. There is plenty of scope to do different things on it, play a World Cup, play a Test Season (basically about eight years of Test series), play other variations and play as different teams at different levels as well as the "unlock" scenarios thing that I can't remember what they call, but enter password "nowayeas" and you can play the England vs Australia follow on Ashes Test at Headingley from 1981 where Botham and Dilley made it possible for Willis to bowl out the aussies and win.

Users who are viewing this thread