Why is the game so expensive on steam?

sharp7

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was looking to purchase the game off steam, hoping there would be some discount like other games. But it looks like the game is still full price. Hell, even DBC 17 looks almost full price.

D

Deleted member 46200

I was looking to purchase the game off steam, hoping there would be some discount like other games. But it looks like the game is still full price. Hell, even DBC 17 looks almost full price.
Why would it be on a discount... ?

sharp7

Club Cricketer
because it's almost 9 months old, most games get a discount by then.

fundj112

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PS4 it's 1400inr but PC 3700 inr. Thats the problem.

D

Deleted member 46200

Because it's rubbish and still full of game breaking bugs!!
th

I don't feel it's a broken game... Have you reported such 'massive' bugs... ? It plays well for me x

Please take the violin as amicable humour.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

The Steam summer sale is coming up. Their games are unlikely to go on sale, but you never know.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
For whatever reason PC users are getting the raw end of the deal.You can get the game on console for 7.99 .They get the same development and everything else.Are these sellers selling below cost?Is it the case that they can't give the games back if they can't sell them.Is it big ant only allowing steam to be the pc distribution channel.Generally games on steam are more expensive so if big ant sold away from steam or direct from their website game could be cheaper without big ant losing.I bought the cricket games as they are the only player in town.I haven't and won't buy the tennis game until its priced more reasonably.I know their is potentially piracy issues on the pc but thats not a valid reason to make more expensive,in a way thats counter productive.

abhilashreddy

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I got the Game on Steam for just 284 Rupees.. That is definitely a Good deal...Never imagined I would get such a good game at that dirt cheap price..!!!

Users who are viewing this thread