Why people think Americans are stupid

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol Americans clearly think their country is the only one on earth :)
That name the country that starts with a U was a classic how they missed their own coutnry I'll never know. And that one on how many sides in a triangle lol thats a shocker not knowing that.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was quality, nice one Voldy. There really are some incredibly stupid people in America.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
This is hilarious. When they say find France and they put it on France except it is really Australia. Classic.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
How can you be so stupid?! i mean this is general knowledge! They don't know a damn about the world!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Farrukh_|$B said:
How can you be so stupid?! i mean this is general knowledge! They don't know a damn about the world!
For them the world is USA, about which they don't even know that it starts with an "u".

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
These people didn't even know who John Howard was. And I've got to admit the tv-makers really picked out some dumb people.

symonds_sixes

Club Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
These people didn't even know who John Howard was. And I've got to admit the tv-makers really picked out some dumb people.
I think they would of asked many people and only aired the stupid people, and even so there shouldn't be that many stupid people :D

Users who are viewing this thread