Will DBC 14, DBC 17 and Ashes cricket work with any USB controller?

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^
my xbox 360 controller died ever since I left playing games. Won't play for another month but am planning to get a logitech USB controller. Will DBC 14 and all support that? Or does it specifically need a xbox controller ?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
^
my xbox 360 controller died ever since I left playing games. Won't play for another month but am planning to get a logitech USB controller. Will DBC 14 and all support that? Or does it specifically need a xbox controller ?
Xbox controller is the recommended one but Logitech will work too (DBC14 & DBC 17). For Ashes cricket, I assume it should work certainly but an official confirmation would be good.

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Xbox controller is the recommended one but Logitech will work too.

Hope it works just fine. I was not able to step out and hit a shot with my old controller. that button was broken. Thanks anyway :D

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Xbox controller is the recommended one but Logitech will work too (DBC14 & DBC 17). For Ashes cricket, I assume it should work certainly but an official confirmation would be good.
Okay I'm suddenly coming across all these videos telling how to play DBC 14 "with a usb controller". So...does that mean that I can't play dbc 14 with a logitech controller by just plugging it in and starting the game? I really don't wanna go through that x360ce stuff. Sorry to bother you but I'm genuinely concerned

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Okay I'm suddenly coming across all these videos telling how to play DBC 14 "with a usb controller". So...does that mean that I can't play dbc 14 with a logitech controller by just plugging it in and starting the game? I really don't wanna go through that x360ce stuff. Sorry to bother you but I'm genuinely concerned
I am plugging and playing with Logitech controller.... Only thing is to keep mode button OFF

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
but sometime it’s totally out of the blue on unnecessary stuff...

Thanks for making a totally unnecessary post about your perception of my post being unnecessary. You continue to make valid contributions and I applaud you for your commitment to quality online message board discussion and improvements thereof.

Users who are viewing this thread