Will Osama Bin Laden be captured/dead during 2010?

P

pcfan123

Nah, he's not too relevant anymore. Lots of bigger fish to kill fry now

Let him and his family hide in a cave with sand in the crack of their asses till they rot and die. It's a good enough punishment and a fitting cowards death.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nah, he's not too relevant anymore. Lots of bigger fish to kill fry now

Let him and his family hide in a cave with sand in the crack of their asses till they rot and die. It's a good enough punishment and a fitting cowards death.

His family? You mean the Saudi nobility who were the only ones allowed to fly out of the US on September 11, '01? Bush senior's business partners?

P

pcfan123

I mean't his immediate family, his sons and daughters who lived with him in Afghanistan.

His extended family disowned him a while ago and were let out by US authorities incase there was misguided backlash against them.

Nice try at trolling, but you fail once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

Logging off PC now, before I say something that gets me a life ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Its pretty obvious to everyone who isn't American that the hole jig was an inside job. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush was the one who pushed the button just for the thrill of it.

P

pcfan123

At least I'm funny

----------

Its pretty obvious to everyone who isn't American that the hole jig was an inside job. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush was the one who pushed the button just for the thrill of it.

nice try Jack but I know you're sane.

6ry4nj

International Coach
At least I'm funny

It's your material - written for you by that Dubya Bush's wacky CIA spindoctors. The official September 11 story is some of the funniest nonsense I ever heard.

P

pcfan123

This is why a college education is important kids, otherwise you will end up an uneducated and misinformed tool.

6ry4nj

International Coach
This is why a college education is important kids, otherwise you will end up an uneducated and misinformed tool.

...who is not capable of thought, but when challenged can only spout insults.

Lee1981

International Coach
To much dont add up to me to make me believe it wasn't an inside job,

The goverment had to much to gain playing the bin laden card, with iraq the next part of the plan.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread