Will there be a block hole (yorker) mod?

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I understand what you mean now sam. I have done it so that some shots mistimed go down to 3rd man or fine leg, giving the impression of an edge.

Also, would love it if someone could crack the config.dat if its stores all the 1day50.cfg files etc, so I could try and get the cpu to post more realistic totals and so on

anand99

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi zimrahil

I guess what I was asking you is that is it possible to make human players play the yorker using a different shot rather than the sweep. I know CPU always defends yorker or atleast 98% of the time. Was wondering if both these can be changed such that both human and cpu use a different stroke like the on drive or flick of the legs instead of sweep or defend. It would increase the realism a lot. Either way it would be great if you could break the config.dat file and edit the CPU batting strategy. You are doing a great job!

J

jonah

I've found that occasionally you can play a yorker length delivery with the straight drive, but you have to play the shot EARLY. It doesn't always work, and you risk lobbing the ball straight back to the bowler, but you can try it instead of the sweep. Just don't blame me if you get bowled :;): ....

Users who are viewing this thread