Will this game make more cricket games?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah. They will be like WTF? Some forum members have developed a game? Man, we better do something!!!

lancashire666

International Coach
no matter what happens codies really should work harder, TAOC allready looks like a better game and the fielders arnt moving yet lol.
codies should either put some work into their games or stop putting them out

manee

Chairman of Selectors
It won't make Codemasters work harder since 99% of users of TAOC will likely buy the next Brian Lara game so it does not affect them. Not only this, but their sales are topping the charts and I doubt they would want to change much.

EA do not care much about cricket games and will already work harder after Cricket 07s disappointing sales forced a relaunch in Australia.

lancashire666

International Coach
ea now have a dedicated wii production team, i would LOVE cricket game on the wii, its made for them.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats my dream - Konami makes a Cricket Game. But we won't see it until Japan kick ass at soccer.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Ideally TAOC will make EA and Codemasters go back and think hard about the cricket games they are releasing. Both companies can make great games, but they really drop the ball with cricket. They have to see TAOC and then feel ashamed of what they have done in the past and get to work making something better.

Users who are viewing this thread