Win after biggest first innings total conceeded

FreddieFan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was playing hampshire, and they won the toss on a perfect pitch, and scored the small matter of 525. Somehow, I stil managed to win. Has anyone won after conceeding a bigger first innings total?

jun23

Club Cricketer
no but i once won a game when the opp. made 427 in their first innings and i made 215 in my first inns. we bowled them out for 110 and won by abt 6 wkts

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'm baffled as to how you still got maximum bowling points, they must have scored very quickly, or had a big last wicket partnership? Still good effort mate, I had Tahir for Middlesex in one of my games, a very good county player in this.

FreddieFan

International Coach
They got their 525 in just under 4 sessions. Impressive effort, mine wasn't nearly as fast.

newzolt

Club Captain
i too have won such games but don't have the screenshots.anyway the strategy to win such games is a sporting declaration even if you are conceeding a sizeable 1st innings lead to the comp maybe on 3rd day evening session and the comp does reciprocate your gesture in the second innings giving you target of something like 350 in 2 sessions or 200 in 1 session and you have a chance of winning!!

Ledme

Club Cricketer
This was a weird test match which i thought impossible to win...

But i bowled New Zealand out for 61 chasing 76 to win.

Attachments

• Best Win (Medium).JPG
    Best Win (Medium).JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 35

iameviljez

School Cricketer
That last one is just ridiculous.
I have managed to win following on, and I've chased down 250 in about a session and a half, but no screenies unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread