Wishlist for next Trailer

azeraul

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Trailer

I was wondering if the trailer cud be lyk :
A 19 yr old guy sitting in the locker room wid his bat who's very nervous coz he is gonna make a debut. Then he goes back into a flashback when he was a child and he used to play wid his dad, he recollects the incident where his dad bowls him out and he gets sad, then his dad pats him and shows him Don Bradman playing on the TV.
He comes back to the reality and now he doesn?t feel nervous and he heads for the stadium and the trailer dissolves.
?Don bradman on the TV? part will show all the shots and some dismissals too and the game play aspect of the game, the debut part will show the career mode as well as the modern aspect of the game.
PS: Lol dis is my first post at planet cricket, I hope I am making sense :wave

D

Dutch

A 19 yr old guy sitting in the locker room wid his bat who's very nervous coz he is gonna make a debut. Then he goes back into a flashback when he was a child and he used to play wid his dad, he recollects the incident where his dad bowls him out and he gets sad, then his dad pats him and shows him Don Bradman playing on the TV.
He comes back to the reality and now he doesn?t feel nervous and he heads for the stadium and the trailer dissolves.
?Don bradman on the TV? part will show all the shots and some dismissals too and the game play aspect of the game, the debut part will show the career mode as well as the modern aspect of the game.

Welcome! Yeah I could follow what you are trying to say. I am sure the great Don will feature well whenevr the trailer does come out....

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Welcome and good imagination. Liked it very much

sahilnatu

Club Captain
@azeraul Pretty great concept there. Hope the trailer is on those lines if not exactly the same. Needs to have a little story to it and not just point out the features straight away.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Would wish to see an lbw getting overturned, featuring Hawkeye.

Not an LBW but a bat-pad decision given through BARS will feature in this week's friday video...:cheers

savvart

Associate Cricketer
I want to see a little video regarding the career mode - a bit of the menu's, walking out to bat or bowl, etc...

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I want to see the batsman celebrating his century by rising his helmet :) I hope I'll see it soon :)

Oscar

Club Cricketer
Once again think I'm going against the trend here.

I don't want to see anymore videos. I love getting a new game and experience the features without having seen them all on trailers. :)

glenny134

Club Captain
Once again think I'm going against the trend here.

I don't want to see anymore videos. I love getting a new game and experience the features without having seen them all on trailers. :)

Fair enough. I get that, that you want it to be a suprise and be like "F*** YEAH THATS AWESOME!!!" but myself I'd prefer some videos :yes

You could just not watch them?
Actually no I bet you'd be too tempted to not watch them

Addy

National Board President
Would wish to see an lbw getting overturned, featuring Hawkeye.

Thanks for fulfilling the wish BAS. Can't wait to try hands on this gem of a game! Our Studio would love to make patches for DBC14.

Oscar

Club Cricketer
Fair enough. I get that, that you want it to be a suprise and be like "F*** YEAH THATS AWESOME!!!" but myself I'd prefer some videos :yes

You could just not watch them?
Actually no I bet you'd be too tempted to not watch them

Nah I could easily not view them but reading forum posts would reveal everything anyway.

sounak_patra

School Cricketer
3 ball .
- Played and miss
- Boundary (4/6)
- Athletic fielding

I hope all can be cover within 1.3 mins video .

Users who are viewing this thread