Women's Internationals

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And Grace Harris is doing it in some style here! Never a better chance to get a win against Australia than today. I hope the girls pull it off!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Renuka and Deepti let down by the other bowlers. Maybe 10-15 too short with the bat. Ash Gardner is so good. Worst thing about Australia; because the top order is so good, she doesn't alway get enough time to bat.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Damn thought India had a great chance with the Aussies at 50/5. This Aussie team is too good, looks like they'll steamroll through this just like they did in the World Cup.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Agreed, also not very good performance so far from the top order. I'm just reading the results I haven't watched the game but looks like Barbados might win

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Don't give me hope Ayesha!!
Post automatically merged:

Damn! That was much closer than I expected, congrats to Barbados but proud of the fight the Pakistani team showed at the end

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Don't give me hope Ayesha!!
Post automatically merged:

Damn! That was much closer than I expected, congrats to Barbados but proud of the fight the Pakistani team showed at the end
Based on her hitting her first ball for six over long on she should probably have been in a few over earlier.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Almost every other team in the history of cricket would have failed to chase from that situation. This Aussie side managed to do it with an over to spare. Such a ludicrously talented side.

Is the Pakistani side really that poor? They’ve lost to Barbados and I assume that they’re not a full strength side (although I see the West Indies skipper playing for them).

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Almost every other team in the history of cricket would have failed to chase from that situation. This Aussie side managed to do it with an over to spare. Such a ludicrously talented side.

Is the Pakistani side really that poor? They’ve lost to Barbados and I assume that they’re not a full strength side (although I see the West Indies skipper playing for them).
Deandra Dottin and Hayley Matthews are both quality all rounders. Connell, Selman, Kycia and Kyshona Knight were also part of the 2016 T20 World Cup winning squad. Aaliyah Alleyne has played quite a few internationals. If Dottin or Matthews could put in a big performance with the bat, with their five international bowlers, they could even upset India. I could also see them getting thrashed if either Dottin or Matthews gets out cheaply.

I think Pakistan lack the skill and definitely the power (not even six-hitting, just beating the infield) in T20. They also seem to have no idea what their best batting line up is. Stuck between putting the technically sound players at the top when they could use some pinch hitting, particularly in the powerplay. None of the top 3 average above 13. The top four scored 39 from 62 balls. Nida Dar got 50 in half as many balls. If it wasn't for her they might have struggled to get within 15 runs.

Oh and Australia are ridiculously good. Elysse Perry can't get in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread