Women's Internationals

Manuroy

School Cricketer
Ofcourse, I would be surprised if people expected anything else. Australia should be disappointed if they don't cross 400 here

They tried one in Vaidya and they failed miserably.
Minnu mani done well in her limited opportunity in t20 Vaidya is part time bowler bat a bit

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Minnu mani done well in her limited opportunity in t20 Vaidya is part time bowler bat a bit
In all honesty, they messed around with Devika Vaidya- both India and UP Warriors. She hasn't had a fixed role in this team and that's what actually got to her. Hope they don't do this with others.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
There's no way India is winning this. Although Australia are about 62 short of their target here, they'd be mighty pleased with the thrashing they have doled out in the last 3 games.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I watched the first innings - went to watch Wonka & India died lol

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
You have losers, then you have whiners and then you have people like Harman Preet Kaur who won't shy away from throwing newbies under the bus.

Really shameless from the India captain. Either way ,I expect Harman to be replaced soon. If not, the richest board in the whole world should have some sort of sensitization, leadership and communications courses for its leadership.

20240108_200502.jpg

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You have losers, then you have whiners and then you have people like Harman Preet Kaur who won't shy away from throwing newbies under the bus.

Really shameless from the India captain. Either way ,I expect Harman to be replaced soon. If not, the richest board in the whole world should have some sort of sensitization, leadership and communications courses for its leadership.

View attachment 289169

She must truly be a fan of Dhoni.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ehh? Did MSD ever point out certain people?
Dhoni I think never mentioned anyones name directly but said the older folks are slow on the field or not India related but plenty of times throwing the bowlers under the bus for CSK.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Dhoni I think never mentioned anyones name directly but said the older folks are slow on the field or not India related but plenty of times throwing the bowlers under the bus for CSK.
Ohh, the older guys comment! Targeting Sachin, Sehwag and Gambhir during the C&B Series. Quite some fiery pressers then with Sehwag tackling questions directly related to his fielding.

That said, still feel Harman needs training. Honestly, IMO, she is well pat her due date and India ought to look at the next best person. I know, the test victories have come under Harman, but barring that, she hasn't been very influential as a leader. Same old strategy, same old results!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ohh, the older guys comment! Targeting Sachin, Sehwag and Gambhir during the C&B Series. Quite some fiery pressers then with Sehwag tackling questions directly related to his fielding.

That said, still feel Harman needs training. Honestly, IMO, she is well pat her due date and India ought to look at the next best person. I know, the test victories have come under Harman, but barring that, she hasn't been very influential as a leader. Same old strategy, same old results!
I agree with you that Harman'e behavior has been quite toxic in the last 12 months. Always throwing her team mates under the bus while she scored 6 in 12 deliveries and has 100 + T20 matches and yet strikes only at 106. She has become a liability with her attitude and form.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ehh? Did MSD ever point out certain people?

He’s thrown the bowlers under the bus plenty of times at CSK. Also singled out Baz and Dwayne Smith in 2014 when Raina played the greatest IPL innings ever and we still lost.

It doesn’t excuse her behaviour in any way though, this is quite poor from any captain. Won’t surprise me if they replace her with Mandhana in the next couple of years.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
He’s thrown the bowlers under the bus plenty of times at CSK. Also singled out Baz and Dwayne Smith in 2014 when Raina played the greatest IPL innings ever and we still lost.

It doesn’t excuse her behaviour in any way though, this is quite poor from any captain. Won’t surprise me if they replace her with Mandhana in the next couple of years.
Jemi Rodrigues looks like she'd make a good captain. Playing under Meg Lanning at Delhi could be good for her to learn too.

But I expect Mandhana is very much next line.

Users who are viewing this thread