Work being Plagiarised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer Boy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
you are right. he has a id on pc. if you will ban him he cannot download any future downloads. he has lost his reputation after doing this stupid thing.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Hard work does pay off, after Pm-ing him and telling him to remove it otherwise it won't be too good for his health ;) he PM-ed back saying sorry and has now deleted that thread. Major thanks to gaurav_indian as well who helped me pressurize him.

Cheers.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Hard work does pay off, after Pm-ing him and telling him to remove it otherwise it won't be too good for his health ;) he PM-ed back saying sorry and has now deleted that thread. Major thanks to gaurav_indian as well who helped me pressurize him.

Cheers.

And you didnt need the bouncers to come and help :p Im sure Stevie will be relieved, last i heard he was on his 2nd pastie and disturbing him before his 5th is like suicide ;)

I am actually joking, im sure Stevie knows that...if not well im in for a right "bouncing"
:eek:

afridi25

International Cricketer
He wont stop, he has still got links to the face packs bat packs and blic stuff and he is taking credit for it all register there know and make it stop.

tech.007

Club Cricketer
i am going to register on that site as tech.007 and gather some information who all are joining with me??

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
He isn't allowing any more members. I have been denied access. I already registered, rather tactlessly swore at him but he got the message

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I've been forbidden from viewing it so it just comes up with a 404 message

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
and if anyone wants to use mine to bag em if they can't register.

Username: Sean
Password: 123456

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread