World Championship Match - INDIA Vs NEW ZEALAND

madmattg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have trouble batting, if I try to hit out. I use so many quick singles. Yet this never helps with the conifidence meter so.......its a catch 22 situation

rahul2004

School Cricketer
i think msamina has made his own scorecard.... No one can make this much of score with Fours.

msamina

Club Cricketer
After you play with Ravi's patches in hard mode, you can easily time your shots and make such scores in the default hard mode. If you look at my other score cards posted elsewhere, you will notice that I never score any sixes. Since I seem to get out most of the time, I only go for fours - the safe and fast way to score.

If I did make up that scorecard and all the other graphs, why would I not include sixes?

In any case, if you do not believe it rahul, so be it.

madmattg

International Cricketer
I agree after playing with the patches then going back all seems much too easy.

rahul2004

School Cricketer
Because u dont want to include sixes in your scorecard. i m using AI Patch 2.0 and i score 50 % of my runs with the help of sixes , and i never get out with sixes.. can u tell me how do u get out while trying sixes?

msamina

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by rahul2004
Because u dont want to include sixes in your scorecard. i m using AI Patch 2.0 and i score 50 % of my runs with the help of sixes , and i never get out with sixes.. can u tell me how do u get out while trying sixes?

I generally get out caught if I try for sixes. In any case, in this match I did not even try to hit a six except for that one hook shot I played and it went for a six. Maybe if I had tried, I would have gotten sixes. Why should I try when I was easily able to score so many runs without them?

This match was played on the default hard level without any patches. But, before playing this match I was generally playing using the 6.0 patch. So, when I went back to the default hard level, it was so easy to time my shots and it was always going for fours.

rahul2004

School Cricketer
ok samina, now i agree. how do u take screenshots without FRAPS? I know print-screen & paint, but it is not working with cricket 2004.Is there any way to take screenshots with print screen?

msamina

Club Cricketer
Thanks, Rahul.

I have not been able to figure out a way to take screen shots other than Fraps. You can also use Fraps. There is a free version available for download (version 1.9 D is what I use). This is a very small program that occupies a disk space of approximately only 4 MB.

Users who are viewing this thread