World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So as a team do we collect virtual WCA cash for winning games? Because that should be the case, players shouldn't have to be buying players out of their own virtual cash they have earned.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
The captains have to pay for them anyway but other team players can contribute as well. You have your own virtual cash balance in the SG if you didn't know.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
When will our balances next be updated???
I want to know if I have enough for some better training.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
You or your team didn't play a match this week so you will have 100 more than you had last week but I have them updated in Excel but I haven't been bothered to update them yet.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, but I get money for helping doing the teams, SL (1k), BNG (500k), and ENG (2k).
The ENG definitely hasn't been added on, while I'm not sure about SL and BNG.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
@ Callum, you have 5,000 so yeah, only English hasn't been added on. AND WHAT!!! You aint getting 500K for doing Bangladesh.

@ Chewie, you have 8500, I think. And it has been updated after Bangla and SL. Only that English wasn't given right at the start of last week so I didn't update them.

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Just saw I am a part of this :doh

Sorry Hedger I never knew this... Will be damn active but please can you tell me what what this WCA cash and training all about..

Thanks Hedger!!

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@ Callum, you have 5,000 so yeah, only English hasn't been added on. AND WHAT!!! You aint getting 500K for doing Bangladesh.

@ Chewie, you have 8500, I think. And it has been updated after Bangla and SL. Only that English wasn't given right at the start of last week so I didn't update them.

Haha I think he means 500 not 500k :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread