World Cup 2006 (Draw and Squads)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Drewska said:
Kick off times are crap for us. 2:00pm on a school day for the first game :mad
The first match that England play, against Paraguay at Frankfurt on 10 June, is a Saturday.

hassan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
wohoo i am gonna watch Brazil matches more and Frances. Ah man so many good players to watch cant wait

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I will be more happy when it's done and dusted, the build up has just been over the top in my opinion. I remember the 2002 FIFA World Cup in Japan & Korea, without as much build up as this. Euro 2008 qualifiers start after this too.

sachin

International Coach
The 2002 World Cup was great for Aus,we got the games at such a reasonable time.Though Channell nine got the Finals which really sucked.Ripped off SBS bad!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
sachin said:
The 2002 World Cup was great for Aus,we got the games at such a reasonable time.Though Channell nine got the Finals which really sucked.Ripped off SBS bad!

Yeah, Sachin, World Cup 2002 was good because the games were on at a reasonable time. And personally I hate Channel 9 doing the coverage.

gold639

International Coach
Watch out for Lukas Podolski this WC. He's been brilliant for Cologne in the Bundesliga.

Sureshot

Executive member
SkateBoarder said:
I will be more happy when it's done and dusted, the build up has just been over the top in my opinion. I remember the 2002 FIFA World Cup in Japan & Korea, without as much build up as this. Euro 2008 qualifiers start after this too.

Expected audience for World Cup final?

Well over a Billion.

Not to mention in terms of quality of players.

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
gold639 said:
Watch out for Lukas Podolski this WC. He's been brilliant for Cologne in the Bundesliga.
He's quality on FM too.

He will definately shine, wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea table a bid if Shevchenko doesn't move or Tevez doesn't :)

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
The times here (US) for the 2002 World Cup were rotten. I had to wake up around 5 every morning during my summer holidays to watch. I fell asleep for part of the final because I was so tired. This year will be better, though. Hopefully another Senegal will upset one of the major teams early-on. You all remember that? How the team danced around the corner flag after Papa Bouba Diop scored. Ahh, good times.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
edgarisapimp said:
The times here (US) for the 2002 World Cup were rotten. I had to wake up around 5 every morning during my summer holidays to watch. I fell asleep for part of the final because I was so tired. This year will be better, though. Hopefully another Senegal will upset one of the major teams early-on. You all remember that? How the team danced around the corner flag after Papa Bouba Diop scored. Ahh, good times.

This time the 'Senegal' will be Australia :cool:. What about South Korea in 2002. With Guss Hiddink, they even knocked out the Italians :eek:. This time Australia have Guus Hiddink and they call him the Super Coach (I think).

gold639

International Coach
Well remember when Ronaldinho was at PSG? :p

Yorkshire said:
He will definately shine, wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea table a bid if Shevchenko doesn't move or Tevez doesn't

I'd be over the moon if that happens. :happy

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Zinedine Zidane's last World Cup, great hopes from France and their Captain.

Users who are viewing this thread