WORLD CUP RND 3 GRP B: India (Squiz) vs South Africa (Brad352)

Radaga

International Coach
Originally posted by brad352
Yeah, everyone's finding better things to do (including me but I'll still finish this off, providing it's not cancelled of course)
I would like to see who actually wants to continue, it seems that no one is interested. I think it may be because the games are 50 overs instead of 20 or 10, people dont want to play that long.

I have been working on a 20 over patch but it is not up to scratch yet, mainly because i am still trying to figure out how to take out the charging down the wicket shots.

Well guys if you stil want to play please post, if i get a low response i may consider closing the comp, even though i hope it doesn't resort to that.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Radaga
I would like to see who actually wants to continue, it seems that no one is interested. I think it may be because the games are 50 overs instead of 20 or 10, people dont want to play that long.

I have been working on a 20 over patch but it is not up to scratch yet, mainly because i am still trying to figure out how to take out the charging down the wicket shots.

Well guys if you stil want to play please post, if i get a low response i may consider closing the comp, even though i hope it doesn't resort to that.

The last thing I would want to see is the World Cup being cancelled. But yeah, you cant have a World Cup without the teams, can you?

Radaga

International Coach
i think that by the extreme lack of response to my question that the world cup will be cancelled.

it also shows that you guys didn't even bother reading the topic so i am pretty sure it will be gone.

What a waste, lol

Users who are viewing this thread